I spent a good chunk of my life practicing a Peter Lorre impression just for that moment.
I should probably mention that I was doing a Peter Lorre impression while I was in Home Depot.
My sister said I embarrass her.
- Home Depot employee: Hey did you need any help.
- Me: Uh, maybe.
- Home Depot employee: What's your project? Maybe I can assist you?
- Me: *looks him dead in the eye*
- Me: I need to build a monkey.
- Home Depot Employee: ...
- Me: Theatre.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: